The UpdaterFinder class finds updates applicable for installed packages. More...
|void||setPackageSources(const QSet<QInstaller::PackageSource> &sources)|
|QList<Update *>||updates() const|
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 4 public slots inherited from KDUpdater::Task
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 8 signals inherited from KDUpdater::Task
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 4 protected functions inherited from KDUpdater::Task
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The UpdaterFinder class finds updates applicable for installed packages.
The KDUpdater::UpdateFinder class helps in searching for updates and installing them on the application. The class basically processes the application's KDUpdater::PackagesInfo and the UpdateXMLs it aggregates from all the update sources and populates a list of KDUpdater::Update objects.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs an update finder.
void UpdateFinder::setLocalPackageHub(std::weak_ptr<LocalPackageHub> hub)
void UpdateFinder::setPackageSources(const QSet<QInstaller::PackageSource> &sources)
Returns a list of KDUpdater::Update objects.
© 2020 The Qt Company Ltd. Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of their respective owners. The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation. The Qt Company, Qt and their respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.