To set preferences for CoverageBrowser, select File > Preferences.
- Save/Restore window position: Restore the positions of all windows and toolbars upon application restart.
- Reload automatically the last project: Reload the last project opened upon application restart.
- Save project automatically on exit: Save the project file automatically without asking on application exit.
- Minimum Comment Size: The minimum comment size is the minimum length requested for a comment.
- Do not request a comment when setting an item to the state 'manually validated': Enables you to manually modify the state of an instrumentation without entering a comment.
Note: Enabling this option should be avoided because modifying the state of an instrumentation should be performed with a valid reason which should be recorded as a comment.
Thresholds are trigger values that control the background color of:
- instrumented source files in in the Sources window
- instrumented classes or namespaces in the Methods window
- instrumented functions, methods or procedures in the Methods window
- Medium/High Coverage Level: If the statistic is above this value, the background color is set to green. Otherwise, the color is orange.
- Low/Medium Coverage Level: If the statistic is below this value, the background color is set to red. Otherwise, the color is orange.
- Execution Cache: Maximum number of executions loaded into the RAM.
- Source Cache: Maximum number of source files loaded into the RAM.
- Statistics Cache: Maximum number of statistics files loaded into the RAM.