What's New in 1.6
Qt Quick Ultralite maintains source compatibility between minor releases. However, some changes may require you to adapt the application code accordingly. The following sections highlight such changes:
- Qt for MCUs now supports building applications using the IAR Toolchain for ARM V8.50. It provides prebuilt libraries and ready-made CMake integration for the supported boards. See Supported Target Boards and Development Hosts for the list.
- ListView and Repeater now have methods to access their contained items.
- Key frames in a Timeline can now target string and boolean properties.
- Added a new platform interface to enable implementing hardware accelerated blending of rounded rectangles on platforms which support it.
- All examples included in the SDK now have documentation.
- Improved SwipeView's snappiness.
- Fixed desktop builds using MSVC v14.27 or newer.
- Fixed compilation errors when setting very large sizes on text elements.
- Setting a Rectangle on a property declared as Item will not cause a compilation error anymore.
- Fix compilation errors when setting padding and transform properties on an instance of a Text-based inline component.
- Assets compressed using
QUL_RESOURCE_COMPRESSIONare now correctly read from flash memory and not preloaded into RAM anymore.
- Changed the order of resolving bindings on application startup. All bindings are resolved first before calling
Component.onCompletedfor each object, followed by reevaluating the bindings again.
|virtual void||blendRoundedRect(Qul::PlatformInterface::DrawingDevice *drawingDevice, const PlatformInterface::Rect &rect, const PlatformInterface::Rect &clipRect, PlatformInterface::Rgba32 color, int radius, Qul::PlatformInterface::DrawingEngine::BlendMode blendMode = BlendMode_SourceOver)|
Changes in v1.1.0
Changes in v1.2.0
Changes in v1.3.0
Changes in v1.4.0
Changes in v1.5.0
Changes in v1.6.0
Changes in v1.7.0
Changes in v1.8.0
Changes in v1.9.0
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.