What's New in 1.3
Qt Quick Ultralite maintains source compatibility between minor releases. However, some changes may require you to adapt the application code accordingly. The following sections highlight such changes:
- Added new Qt Quick Ultralite Timeline QML module. This enables using the Timeline feature of Qt Design Studio for MCU projects.
- Added the qul_add_qml_module() CMake function to simplify setting up QML modules. The
MODULE_URIarguments to qul_target_qml_sources() are now deprecated.
- Added a Qt Quick compatibility module to let you use Qt Quick Ultralite specific QML types in a regular Qt Quick application. See Reusing Qt Quick Ultralite QML objects with Qt QML for more information.
- Added support for NXP i.MX RT1060 Evaluation Kit. Use the
QUL_PLATFORM=MIMXRT1060-EVKCMake option to configure your project for this platform.
- Moved StaticText and ColorizedImage QML types to the Qt Quick Ultralite Extras QML module. You must now add the
"import QtQuickUltralite.Extras"statement to your QML files to use these types.
- Disallowed using
"pragma Singleton"QML types that are not imported as part of a QML module. This is done to improve compatibility with Qt QML.
- Dropped support for
"depends"commands in the
qmldirfiles. Use the
"import <uri>"statements instead.
- Modified the Keys.onPressed and Keys.onReleased signal handlers. They no longer use an integral
keyparameter, but use an
eventparameter of KeyEvent type instead. This improves QML compatibility with Qt 5.15.
- Modified QML models that are defined as arrays containing object literals. Such models no longer have roles for the object properties. Use the
modelDatarole to access the object literal value.
- Removed the
alpha()functions from color. Use the new
aproperties instead. This improves QML compatibility with Qt 5.15.
- The import statement for the Qt Charts for MCUs module changed from
QtChartsto align with the Qt Charts module of Qt.
- The minimum required version of CMake changed to version 3.15, from version 3.13.
- Improved handling of flicking between SwipeView pages.
- Fixed crash related to SwipeView::interactive.
- Fixed support for Qul::qreal in model structs and exported C++ functions.
- Fixed crash in FreeRTOS
- Enabled calling the qul_target_qml_sources CMake function more than once per target.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.