Updating Squish Test Center
When you update your Squish Test Center Installation, you should keep the following files and folders to retain your data and configuration:
To update your Squish Test Center installation:
- Open a command line or shell prompt, and change directories to the top-level directory of your old Squish Test Center installation.
- Issue the following command to shut down the old instance:
$ /bin/testcenter stop
- Unpack the new Squish Test Center binary package.
- Copy the files and folders to keep from your old installation to the new and updated installation.
- To update the database, open a command line or shell prompt and change directories to the top-level directory of the new Squish Test Center installation. Issue the following command to update the database:
$ /bin/testcenter migrate
- Issue the following command to start the updated Squish Test Center instance:
$ /bin/testcenter start