Updating Squish Test Center
When you update your Squish Test Center Installation, you should keep the following files and folders to retain your data and configuration:
To update your Squish Test Center installation:
- Open a command line or shell prompt, and change directories to the top-level directory of your old Squish Test Center installation.
- Issue the following command to shut down the old instance:
$ /bin/testcenter stop
- Unpack the new Squish Test Center binary package.
- Copy the files and folders to keep from your old installation to the new and updated installation.
- To update the database, open a command line or shell prompt and change directories to the top-level directory of the new Squish Test Center installation. Issue the following command to update the database:
$ /bin/testcenter migrate
- Issue the following command to start the updated Squish Test Center instance:
$ /bin/testcenter start
© 2022 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.