Changes in 4.0 Beta 2
Here is a summary of the changes that have been made since the Technical Preview editions and since the Squish 4.0-beta1 editions, and which are incorporated in the new Squish 4.0-beta2 editions.
--testsuitesquishrunner mode no longer uses the obsolete
- If the obsolete
--hook-subprocessesoption is used a warning is issued—previously, use of it caused an error.
- Qt edition—Fixed internal method offsets for proper access to dynamically bound
- Mac edition—Added a new
- Introduced a new version check that will allow the mixing of different versions of squishserver and squishrunner so long as they are considered compatible.
- Fixed creation of Screenshot Verification Points on Windows.
- Allow opening of test suites that do not have a suite_ prefix.
- Fixed copying of Real Names from the Application Objects tree.
- The New Squish Test Suite Wizard no longer finishes too early.
- Debugging is properly shutdown when Launch is finished.
- Reduced the CPU load when waiting for the AUT to be launched.
- Fixed miscellaneous problems with filenames retrieved from the script debugger.
- Prevented a Null Pointer Exception occurring in editor context menus.
- Fixed toolkit selection and validation in the New Test Suite Wizard.
- Improved the error message when
suite.confis opened via File > Open.
- Fixed the exception that occurred when the Choose Object Map File dialog in the Test Suite Settings editor is canceled.
- Newly added objects are selected and revealed in the object map editor.