Changes in 4.0 Beta 2
Here is a summary of the changes that have been made since the Technical Preview editions and since the Squish 4.0-beta1 editions, and which are incorporated in the new Squish 4.0-beta2 editions.
--testsuitesquishrunner mode no longer uses the obsolete
- If the obsolete
--hook-subprocessesoption is used a warning is issued—previously, use of it caused an error.
- Qt edition—Fixed internal method offsets for proper access to dynamically bound
- Mac edition—Added a new
- Introduced a new version check that will allow the mixing of different versions of squishserver and squishrunner so long as they are considered compatible.
- Fixed creation of Screenshot Verification Points on Windows.
- Allow opening of test suites that do not have a suite_ prefix.
- Fixed copying of Real Names from the Application Objects tree.
- The New Squish Test Suite Wizard no longer finishes too early.
- Debugging is properly shutdown when Launch is finished.
- Reduced the CPU load when waiting for the AUT to be launched.
- Fixed miscellaneous problems with filenames retrieved from the script debugger.
- Prevented a Null Pointer Exception occurring in editor context menus.
- Fixed toolkit selection and validation in the New Test Suite Wizard.
- Improved the error message when
suite.confis opened via File > Open.
- Fixed the exception that occurred when the Choose Object Map File dialog in the Test Suite Settings editor is canceled.
- Newly added objects are selected and revealed in the object map editor.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.