Squish is delivered as:
- A single binary package that contains the Squish IDE and command-line Tools
- A Tools package in source form for testing applications built with a non-standard Qt library or running on other than the supported platforms
- A separate binary for the Eclipse-based Squish IDE
- A Squish Eclipse Integration plugin for users who have the Eclipse IDE installed
The following sections describe the installation options:
- Installing from Binary Packages
- Setting up the Squish Floating License Server
- Installing Squish for Android
- Installing Squish for Qt
- Installing Squish for Web
- Standalone Installation of the IDE
- Installing Tesseract for OCR
- Installing Squish Embedded Extension for Weston
- Building squishrunner with Video support
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.