Squish 5.0.1 is a maintenance release that provides fixes for issues found in the editions for Java, Web, Android, iOS and Qt 5.
- Fixed memory leak and improved memory consumption.
- Fixed Null Pointer Exception on JavaFX Tab access.
- Support replay of keys with AltGr modifier on X11 SWT.
- Fixed clicks with relative coordinates on Mac OS X.
- Fixed picking problem with JavaFX objects inside of containers.
- Work around menu automation problem for SWT shipping with Eclipse 4.3.
- Fixed replay of events with IE 9 and later.
- Support passing modifiers, coordinates and button to HTML_Button::click().
- Fixed access to frames that use relative URLs.
- Improved shutdown procedure for Firefox.
- Fixed retrieval of HTML elements via retrieveJSObject()
- Improved "Launch AUT" behavior with Proxy-based browsers.
- Fixed testing HTML content for UIWebView objects that are created right on app start.
- Added touchAndHold() function.
- Blacklist more iOS daemons.
- Make touchAndDrag() work with small distances.
- Increased application launcher timeout.
- Fixed sporadic hooking failures on Windows.
- Various fixes for QtQuick Web views.
- Wrap more QFlags instantiations for Qt 5.
- Fixed "type" property for QObjects instantiated inside QML.
- Fixed normalized non-local URLs for Qt Quick 2.
- Added support for QObject properties of type 'float'.
- Fixed highlighting of QActions from hidden menus.
- Re-added qmlId() function to QtQuick QML Extension API.
- Gracefully handle NULL properties of type QObject and QWidget.
- Fixed support for QtDeclarative WebView.
- Fixed crash triggered by deletion of QDesktopWidget.
- Support blacklisting Qt-based sub-AUTs.
- Fixed QtQuick 2 flick recording.
- Fixed race condition in viewing of complex properties.
- Updated list of QUrl and QColor properties.
- Wrap QGuiApplication and QFileDevice classes.
- Resolved conflicts with Windows wrapper.
- Fixed Mac menu replay with Qt 5.1.
- Fixed crashes when application uses C exit() for shutdown .
- Document object.createNull() function.
- Fixed OS.capture() example.
- Fixed generated PDF document.
- Fixed Web proxy port number shown in examples.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.