Squish 6.0.3 is a maintenance release containing a small number of bug fixes as described below:
- Fixed a problem with the First Steps Welcome Page when it is shown during start-up of the IDE
- Fixed recording of script snippets when using Launch AUT mode.
- Fixed a problem with the Control Bar not always being shown when executing Test Suites.
- Properly shutdown creation of Verification Points in case of an unexpected event, like broken communication with the AUT
- Safe invalidation of script references to application objects after an application exit.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.