Squish 6.4.3 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Removed unneeded reverse name lookup when attaching to an AUT by IP address. This avoids a 30 second delay when attaching to applications if the reverse name lookup runs into a timeout.
- Resolved spurious warnings when editing BDD test cases claiming that no matching step definition can be found.
- Disable the Record Snippet action in case the AUT exits during stepping through a test script or stopping at a breakpoint
- Added binary packages for Qt 5.12 on desktop platforms (macOS, Linux, Windows).
- Improved error handling and error messages for type(objectOrName, text) on Qt objects.
qtwrapper.inisetting to apply to
QWidgetcontrols. This allows type(objectOrName, text) replay on unfocused widgets.
- Restored support for calling the
qtTrId()function from test scripts on Qt 5 applications.
- Fixed incorrect exposure of QML-internal methods on types, resulting in uncallable overloads like
- Improved reliability of hooking into Firefox and Chrome.
- Fixed a problem with detecting the right
firefoxexecutable on some Linux systems.
- Reduced overhead of unused extensions on recording and replay performance.
- Made the
textproperty of combo box controls accessed via the Microsoft UI Automation framework expose the selected text (if any), as expected.
- Fixed cases in which Squish would attempt to (and fail at) scrolling Windows list view items into view before clicking them.
- Fixed regression which prevented loading of the UI Automation extension.
macOS-specific (Cocoa/Carbon edition)
- Fixed picking of
NSButtoninstances on macOS 10.14 (Mojave).