Squish 6.7.1 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Fixed a problem where test cases encountered license errors when Squish got blocked by the debugger or script functions for too long.
- The Squish license server can be run as a Windows Service now.
- Fixed a squishrunner crash when the squishserver configuration contained invalid AUT registrations (due to manual
- Fixed reading test suite-wide settings if the test suite name does not begin with
- Empty files will no longer be ignored by the Boolean RemoteSystem.upload(localPath, remotePath) API.
- Improved handling of sections in test results when test execution is aborted due to crashes, timeouts or other conditions.
- Fixed a problem where the Squish IDE would stay in Control Bar mode indefinitely on macOS after running a few tests with breakpoints.
- Fixed a problem where in rare cases the Squish IDE would not shut down completely on macOS 11 when being quit.
- Fixed a rare problem where the Squish IDE would terminate all user processes on Linux and macOS when pausing test execution.
- Fixed crash in the Squish Script Console when Enter was pressed on an empty line.
- Fixed a problem that made it impossible to open a test suite by passing the absolute path of the
suite.confas an argument to the invocation of the Squish IDE.
- Fixed a regression in Squish 6.7.0 for finding tab handles in
- Fixed a problem with scrollToObject(objectOrName) that would make the function report errors when no scrolling has been done because the object was already visible.
- Fixed a crash occurring with nativeType(keys) on macOS with certain launchers for Java applications.
- Fixed Squish logging with built-in hook for Qt on iOS.
Listening on port xxx...log message is printed again when running a Qt AUT with the built-in hook on iOS.
- Fixed Qt symbol lookup on recent Linux systems where
nmoutput contains version information.
- Hooking into Qt 6 AUTs now properly logs loaded Qt modules on Linux and macOS.
- Fixed hooking of Qt 4 AUTs running on QWS
- Fixed incorrect type(objectOrName, text) recording for text input that includes the AltGr-modifier key on QtWidgets.
- Disable WebSocket support when building squishserver by default to avoid a possibly undesired dependency on QtWebSockets. Users who build from source and want to automate Qt for WebAssembly AUTs need to pass
--enable-server-websocketsto enable this feature again.
- Squish for Web detects browsers on macOS automatically via their
bundle idinstead of bundle (file) name.
With multiple Firefox or Chrome installations it may happen that a different installation is found and started than before under rare circumstances.
- Fixed a problem causing a
connection refused repeatedlyerror to appear when attaching to or starting Chromium-based applications.
- Fixed a problem with the
testInteractionmessage boxes and dialogs when they were hidden behind AUT windows or a command line prompt on Windows.
The dialogs and message boxes are displayed as always-on-top windows now.
- The issue with inaccurate recording on menus and menu items in Visual Studio 2019 has been fixed.
- Fixed replaying and recording problems on some machines with Chinese system locale.
- In some cases it was not possible to pick (select) WPF controls when they were embedded in Windows Forms controls. This regression in Squish 6.7.0 is fixed now.
For a list of noteworthy issues which were found after the release of Squish 6.7.1, please see the Known Issues page in the froglogic Knowledge Base.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.