Squish Test Center 3.3.0 is a feature release that is primarily centered around the new printable report, which can be used for PDF report generation and archival of test results. See the following sections for a complete list of all changes.
- A new printable report view was introduced, that you can use to generate PDF reports. The main purpose of the report is to archive test results for regulatory and compliance reasons.
- Added support for coverage reports from Coco 6.1.
- Improved error reporting when loading a csmes file fails.
- Fixed an issue where the
With failuresoption would not show all results in some cases.
- In some cases
New Failureswere not shown correctly, this has now been fixed.
- With multiple reports on the Verification View, viewing differences between actual and expected verification point results would not work after the initial page load. This issue has now been resolved.
- Added support for custom option fields in JIRA issue creation dialog.
- Improved push/pull progress indication.
- Improved the loading speed of the traceability page.
- Fixed some result filtering issues on the traceability page.
- Improved performance of push operations.
- Results can now be pushed into existing Polarion testruns. This can be configured in the new push dialog.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.