Version 3.1.2 is a maintenance release that incorporates a couple of bug fixes. See the
ChangeLog file in the package for a detailed list. User visible changes and improvements are listed below.
- Fixed a race condition leading to occasional Squish IDE crashes when removing a test suite.
- Fix a crash in screenshot comparison with masks if the image is smaller than the mask.
- More robust breakpoints in Python scripts located via SQUISH_SCRIPT_DIR.
- Support NULL pointer passing from Perl scripts.
- Don't crash when using an invalid report output format.
- Fix compile problems with Python 2.5.
- Added a "Copy Real Name" option to the Spy.
- Improved algorithm that is used to detect whether a file is binary or text. French accents and Umlauts won't confuse it anymore.
- Mac OS only: if you add an application path or add an attachable AUT via the test suite settings dialog, then show the last modal dialog in front.
- Fix over-aggressive mouse move event compression so that recording multiple subsequent moves of a dialog window gets played back properly.
- Fix setting breakpoints and using the spy with Qt 3.3.8 on Windows.
- Fixed Q3ListBox interaction crash.
- Wrap Q3ComboBox which appeared in Qt 4.1
- Support Qt builds that have QWheelEvent disabled.
- Support for Java testing on the Mac.
- Keyboard mapping fixes for both SWT and AWT/Swing.
- Replaying 'typeText()' fix in AWT/Swing, it simply called 'setText()'.
- Fix replaying menu selection when menu bar is a derived JMenuBar class.
- Filter out 'typeText()' on widgets not having the focus AWT/Swing.
- Menu selections and combobox selections are now recorded on the mouse button release event for AWT/Swing.
- Jvm crash workaround when calling 'toString()' on some SWT widgets.
- Fix for hooking into pages which automatically redirect.
- Fixed hang in unload handling.
- Made isPageLoaded more robust.
- Fixed occasions where picking objects hung.
- Added dedicated support for Kiwi_TreeTable.
- Fixed error handling.
- Fixed recording selectOption() when the option text contains special characters.
- Generate better names for randomly-named TkInter widgets.
- Sanity check that allows recording on statically linked Tk apps.
- Fixed hooking for TkInter Python applications.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.