- Guess separator used for testdata correctly even for very short data tables.
- Fixed Perl bindings for template, pointer and reference C++ types.
- Compile fixes for Lynx OS. Some workarounds for recently discovered compiler bugs are still pending. Please inquire with support for a patch.
- Don't let the Squish IDE crash when creating a new testdata file and saving it before a second column was added.
- Fixed Solaris walkcontext() check.
- Added --with-moc switch.
- Added QMenu.title descriptor. This seems got lost somehow between Squish 3.1 and 3.2.
- Fixed Qt 4 library detection on AIX.
- Deal with quoted built-in, pre-processor macros of latest Sun CC compiler.
- Fixed clickButton()
- On replay when an object is not found in the current context, try finding it in any other open context before throwing an error.
- Fixed hooking into windows opened by subwindows. Squish only hooked into windows opened by frames of subwindows so far. This will fix many issues with popup windows.
- Record and replay right-mouse-button clicks correctly.
- If, when recording, it took longer that 20 seconds for an object or context to be available, record this timeout in waitForObject() and waitForContextExists().
- When a frame, which is the current context, is reloaded, reset the context to the new frame window.
- Fixed case where waitForContextExists() waited 15 seconds if called in an unfortunate moment.