- Guess separator used for testdata correctly even for very short data tables.
- Fixed Perl bindings for template, pointer and reference C++ types.
- Compile fixes for Lynx OS. Some workarounds for recently discovered compiler bugs are still pending. Please inquire with support for a patch.
- Don't let the Squish IDE crash when creating a new testdata file and saving it before a second column was added.
- Fixed Solaris walkcontext() check.
- Added --with-moc switch.
- Added QMenu.title descriptor. This seems got lost somehow between Squish 3.1 and 3.2.
- Fixed Qt 4 library detection on AIX.
- Deal with quoted built-in, pre-processor macros of latest Sun CC compiler.
- Fixed clickButton()
- On replay when an object is not found in the current context, try finding it in any other open context before throwing an error.
- Fixed hooking into windows opened by subwindows. Squish only hooked into windows opened by frames of subwindows so far. This will fix many issues with popup windows.
- Record and replay right-mouse-button clicks correctly.
- If, when recording, it took longer that 20 seconds for an object or context to be available, record this timeout in waitForObject() and waitForContextExists().
- When a frame, which is the current context, is reloaded, reset the context to the new frame window.
- Fixed case where waitForContextExists() waited 15 seconds if called in an unfortunate moment.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.