- Fixed reading Object Map with empty lines.
- Make sure that backslashes in symbolic names do not get lost.
- Don't pass open sockets to child processes.
- Fix problems with accessing wrapped functions after an application started via startApplication() was terminated.
- Fix sporadic crash after test suite removal or replacement.
- Keep pointing out file modifications in source()'d files when using Run and Record
- Improved usability of row selection and deletion in the Object Map editor
- Fixed setting of the pid property of the context returned by defaultApplicationContext().
- Fixed Current Working Directory path names with spaces in them.
- Suppress mouse animation in cases where the events generated by the windowing system could conflict with operations like dragging of canvas elements.
- Fix clicking on tabs which have a backslash character in their name.
- Fix 'Object not found' errors when running the monkey test example.
- Qt 4 on Mac only: make recording and playback of menu actions work (i.e., turn off the native menu bar support).
- Fixed memory leaks that occurred with Qt 3.x and use of buddy* and window* object name properties.
- For image links which have no good properties, use the image's src in the generated name.
- Fixed a race condition leading to waitForContextExists() waiting unnecessariliy for 20 seconds
- Added openContextMenu() function
- Emulate onchange events correctly for select-multi input elements.
- Consider attributes for object identification.
- Fixed race condition leading to a crash of webhook after a test run.
- nativeMouseClick() now accepts a second 'button' argument.
- Fixed hooking into frames in some tricky situations.
- Sanity check on frame hookup.
- Fixed a settings-dependant crash on Solaris.
- Fixed Perl auto-detection on HP-UX
- Compile fix for a picky version of Sun CC.