- Prevent crash if the Spy is closed during a "Check all object existence" run.
- Respect logScreenshot settings for test.fail() and test.fatal().
- Fixed crashes when calling global functions or reading global script properties on an application that has already exited.
- Support alternative locations for testcase templates by using the SQUISH_TESTCASE_TEMPLATES environment variable.
- Fixed initialization of defaultApplicationContext() properties.
- Fixes for the recording and spying of native windows controls.
- Fixed crashes when inspecting invalid objects in the Variable Watcher.
- Handle negative timeouts more gracefully.
- Fixed drag and drop when dragging over very small distances.
- Let the Variable Watcher show Python objects of 'new-style' classes (which inherit the generic 'object').
- Some heuristics for a more relaxed detection of Unix shell scripts.
- Fix a crash on Solaris.
- Fixed sending text to native Windows controls when the text contains non-ASCII characters.
- Make the response timeout value editable in the server settings dialog.
- Don't show null objects (i.e., a null pointer to a QWidget) as expandable in the Variable Watcher of the Squish IDE.
- Fixed invocation of functions with enum parameters.
- Support mouseDrag() recording on all widget types.
- When using attachToApplication(), correctly detect the case that another testcase is already connected and throw an error.
- Respect the --port=xxx argument of the startaut command.
- Fixed 'Illegal constant pool index' error when recording File Open actions in an SWT application.
- Fix extra classes not being recognized by the script bindings.
- Fixed entering non-alphanumerical characters using typeText() with Firefox.
- Improved speed of the Spy when navigating through large web pages.
- Fix lookup of 'heuristic' names with dots in their value.
- Fixed typing text in web tests via setText() in case the given text contains backslashes.
- Fixed compile problem with Solaris CC
- Avoid conflict between Perl flags and Solaris system headers.
- Compile without QTabWidget support in Qt, i.e., QT_NO_TABWIDGET being defined.
- Fixed compile problem with AIX xlC.
- Fixed Qt visibility detection for the Intel compiler on Linux.
- Fixed configure switches for enabling/disabling the Windows wrapper.
- Compile fix for strict compiler. abs() is supposed to be defined in stdlib.h.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.