- Ensure that the line of the breakpoint is visible once it is hit
- Added saveDesktopScreenshot() function
- Windows only: fix a crash in the squishserver that occurred in rare cases at the end of a testcase.
- Bring the Squish IDE to the foreground once a breakpoint is hit.
- Fix incorrect file names and line numbers in error messages when exceptions were thrown from imported Python modules.
- Prevent Variable Watcher from crashing when displaying a variable after the AUT exited.
- Fix renaming of columns after right clicking on a column header if the table has been scrolled to the right.
- Properly enable/disable the Record button, menu entry and link on the suite info page depending on whether a default AUT is set or not.
- Select current AUT path as default path when browsing for a new AUT in the testsuite settings dialog.
- Fix the monkey test example so that it clicks on tabs again.
- Make recording activateItem() calls on menus more robust.
- Properly wrap QFlags types to avoid ambiguous overloads with int overloads. Other template class fixes.
- Show the attributes of QPointF, QSizeF and QRectF properties in the Spy.
- Fix object lookup after an object was reparented.
- Fix for using Squish IDE with Qt4.4
- Fix recording of nested menu items inside a context menu without title.
- Improved Drag and Drop support.
- Added support for the IBM Java Virtual Machine.
- Added support for Java Web Start.
- Miscellaneous fixes for the GEF support.
- Added support for JFace actions.
- Fixed File Upload on X11 platforms. Also make it work if the button is scrolled out of the view.
- Improved the installer's detection of Firefox installations on Windows.
- Use newer version of XPath code. Statements like 'following-sibling::TABLE' should not result in an endless loop anymore.
- Fixed most known hooking problems by avoiding up-front class initializations.
- Fixed compilation with Python installations that use the C type long for representing a Unicode character.
- Drastically shorten command line during Qt wrapper build to avoid errors from the Windows 2000 shell.
- Fixed compile and link errors on AIX
- A few percent speedup when building the Qt wrapper.