- Ensure that the line of the breakpoint is visible once it is hit
- Added saveDesktopScreenshot() function
- Windows only: fix a crash in the squishserver that occurred in rare cases at the end of a testcase.
- Bring the Squish IDE to the foreground once a breakpoint is hit.
- Fix incorrect file names and line numbers in error messages when exceptions were thrown from imported Python modules.
- Prevent Variable Watcher from crashing when displaying a variable after the AUT exited.
- Fix renaming of columns after right clicking on a column header if the table has been scrolled to the right.
- Properly enable/disable the Record button, menu entry and link on the suite info page depending on whether a default AUT is set or not.
- Select current AUT path as default path when browsing for a new AUT in the testsuite settings dialog.
- Fix the monkey test example so that it clicks on tabs again.
- Make recording activateItem() calls on menus more robust.
- Properly wrap QFlags types to avoid ambiguous overloads with int overloads. Other template class fixes.
- Show the attributes of QPointF, QSizeF and QRectF properties in the Spy.
- Fix object lookup after an object was reparented.
- Fix for using Squish IDE with Qt4.4
- Fix recording of nested menu items inside a context menu without title.
- Improved Drag and Drop support.
- Added support for the IBM Java Virtual Machine.
- Added support for Java Web Start.
- Miscellaneous fixes for the GEF support.
- Added support for JFace actions.
- Fixed File Upload on X11 platforms. Also make it work if the button is scrolled out of the view.
- Improved the installer's detection of Firefox installations on Windows.
- Use newer version of XPath code. Statements like 'following-sibling::TABLE' should not result in an endless loop anymore.
- Fixed most known hooking problems by avoiding up-front class initializations.
- Fixed compilation with Python installations that use the C type long for representing a Unicode character.
- Drastically shorten command line during Qt wrapper build to avoid errors from the Windows 2000 shell.
- Fixed compile and link errors on AIX
- A few percent speedup when building the Qt wrapper.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.