Version 4.1.0 Beta 2
- Fixed ignored --aut switch on --testsuite recording.
- Fixed default slider settings in Image Verification Point editor.
- Better handling of invalid arguments in
- Fixed Beta 1 regression that caused crashes on JS syntax errors.
- Provided host and port properties on ApplicationContext script objects.
- Adapted Mac OS X packages to also run on 'Lion'.
- Don't have the Tcl debugger crash on unbalanced return commands.
- Avoid lingering extrawwindowwatcher processes after squishserver exits.
- Fixed display of Screenshot Verification Points created with older versions.
- Improved editor tab titles.
- Fixed handling of inconsistent line endings that lead to empty lines in the AUT log output on Windows.
- Avoid possibly hurtful environment variables being inherited from the IDE to the AUT.
- Work around a menu problem caused by a bug in Ubuntu 11.04 when running IDE from all-in-one package. Documented the same as a FAQ entry for users of the standalone version.
- Avoid exception when an empty property value is copied from the Spy into the system clipboard.
- Fixed debug View state in the IDE when stepping.
- Fixed a case of missing scrollbars.
- Improved selection after completing built-in functions in the script editor.
- Allow opening arbitrary files from Resource Views in the Test Suite View.
- Open external editor for PNG files as generated on failed image comparisons.
- Allow opening of test.* files with script languages other than the default one.
- Fixed Null Pointer Exception that occurred when the Projects View was accessed (e.g. upon import of a test resource) before it was opened.
- Proper shutdown of ScriptConsole when script execution ends. Makes system threads started in the background exit properly.
- Fixed incompatibility with 4.0 toolkit packages.
- Added an editor for a summary and description for the test suite and each test case.
--resultdirfeature that was previously added to squishrunner.
- Fixed exception caused by race condition in file system monitor watching test case directories.
- Fixed repeated execution of Record Snippet.
- Ensure a reasonable minimum size of the Control Bar.
- Fixed a case of the AUT not being stopped when recording got cancelled.
- Avoid accidental deletion from workspace data on the hard disk.
- Don't start VP editor twice when in Run-Record-VP mode.
- Fixed deletion of Test Cases and Resources via Edit/Delete.
- Try to bring the main window to front after the Control Bar is closed.
- Hide IDE again when continuing execution after hitting a breakpoint.
- Added safeguard for property access on deleted QObjects.
- Fixed dynamic wrapping of QAxWidget wrapper for ActiveX controls.
- Implemented menu recording with the Cocoa port of Qt on Mac OS X.
setWindowState(...,Maximize)with Qt 4.7.2 on Mac.
- Better handle sudden deletion of QtDeclarative Items.
- Fixed style-related menu action replay on Mac OS X.
- Fixed check of combined Qt+Web licenses when the browser is embedded into the C++ application.
- Updated RPM package for MeeGo devices.
- Stop shipping a copy of the QtWebKit DLL on Windows. It's an optional requirement.
- Throw proper error when
openContextMenu()is called on invalid
- Fixed a bug in setting of CLASSPATH environment variable.
- Fixed recorded drag distance.
- Fixed JTable cell caption value when columns are rearranged with respect to model columns.
- Fixed click coordinate of
clickTreeHandle()calls after an SWT tree got scrolled.
- Added support for Firefox 4.
- Fixed fetching of style properties in Firefox.
- Fixed launching of server of new alternative style of Web browser testing.
- Fix escaping of single quotes in recorded multi-property names.
- Partial support for Exontrols GUI controls. Will be completed with final version of 4.1. Available upon request.
- Improved error reporting for Windows controls obscured by other applications.
- Fixed packaging of example script files.
- Commenced work on old-style Infragistics COM components. Scheduled to be completed in 4.1.0 final. Available upon request.
Mac-specific (Cocoa/Carbon edition)
- Support more
- Added support for table view header cells.
- Improved detection of iPhone simulator preferences directory.
- Added detection of the iPhone SDK that the application was built with. So specifying the --sdk option to the iphonelauncher utility is no longer required.
attachToApplication()for Squish/Tk. Works for both statically and dynamically linked applications.
- Made startaut work on Windows.
- Make sure items in a
tkTablewidget are visible before clicking.
- Support 64-bit applications on Windows.
waitForObjectItem()to really wait for the item.
- Support system-modal message boxes in event handlers.
- Fixed crashes on slow AUT startup.
- Documented startaut's --wrapper option.
- Documented global
- Added documentation and
squishhrunner --config setBrowserPathaction.
- Documented new Java
- Started work on a new Squish for Web tutorial. Will ship with 4.1.0 final.
- Made build interruptable with Ctrl-C on Windows.
- Fixed X11 library linking with recent Qt installations that are build with the --as-needed switch.