Version 4.1.0 Beta 2
- Fixed ignored --aut switch on --testsuite recording.
- Fixed default slider settings in Image Verification Point editor.
- Better handling of invalid arguments in
- Fixed Beta 1 regression that caused crashes on JS syntax errors.
- Provided host and port properties on ApplicationContext script objects.
- Adapted Mac OS X packages to also run on 'Lion'.
- Don't have the Tcl debugger crash on unbalanced return commands.
- Avoid lingering extrawwindowwatcher processes after squishserver exits.
- Fixed display of Screenshot Verification Points created with older versions.
- Improved editor tab titles.
- Fixed handling of inconsistent line endings that lead to empty lines in the AUT log output on Windows.
- Avoid possibly hurtful environment variables being inherited from the IDE to the AUT.
- Work around a menu problem caused by a bug in Ubuntu 11.04 when running IDE from all-in-one package. Documented the same as a FAQ entry for users of the standalone version.
- Avoid exception when an empty property value is copied from the Spy into the system clipboard.
- Fixed debug View state in the IDE when stepping.
- Fixed a case of missing scrollbars.
- Improved selection after completing built-in functions in the script editor.
- Allow opening arbitrary files from Resource Views in the Test Suite View.
- Open external editor for PNG files as generated on failed image comparisons.
- Allow opening of test.* files with script languages other than the default one.
- Fixed Null Pointer Exception that occurred when the Projects View was accessed (e.g. upon import of a test resource) before it was opened.
- Proper shutdown of ScriptConsole when script execution ends. Makes system threads started in the background exit properly.
- Fixed incompatibility with 4.0 toolkit packages.
- Added an editor for a summary and description for the test suite and each test case.
--resultdirfeature that was previously added to squishrunner.
- Fixed exception caused by race condition in file system monitor watching test case directories.
- Fixed repeated execution of Record Snippet.
- Ensure a reasonable minimum size of the Control Bar.
- Fixed a case of the AUT not being stopped when recording got cancelled.
- Avoid accidental deletion from workspace data on the hard disk.
- Don't start VP editor twice when in Run-Record-VP mode.
- Fixed deletion of Test Cases and Resources via Edit/Delete.
- Try to bring the main window to front after the Control Bar is closed.
- Hide IDE again when continuing execution after hitting a breakpoint.
- Added safeguard for property access on deleted QObjects.
- Fixed dynamic wrapping of QAxWidget wrapper for ActiveX controls.
- Implemented menu recording with the Cocoa port of Qt on Mac OS X.
setWindowState(...,Maximize)with Qt 4.7.2 on Mac.
- Better handle sudden deletion of QtDeclarative Items.
- Fixed style-related menu action replay on Mac OS X.
- Fixed check of combined Qt+Web licenses when the browser is embedded into the C++ application.
- Updated RPM package for MeeGo devices.
- Stop shipping a copy of the QtWebKit DLL on Windows. It's an optional requirement.
- Throw proper error when
openContextMenu()is called on invalid
- Fixed a bug in setting of CLASSPATH environment variable.
- Fixed recorded drag distance.
- Fixed JTable cell caption value when columns are rearranged with respect to model columns.
- Fixed click coordinate of
clickTreeHandle()calls after an SWT tree got scrolled.
- Added support for Firefox 4.
- Fixed fetching of style properties in Firefox.
- Fixed launching of server of new alternative style of Web browser testing.
- Fix escaping of single quotes in recorded multi-property names.
- Partial support for Exontrols GUI controls. Will be completed with final version of 4.1. Available upon request.
- Improved error reporting for Windows controls obscured by other applications.
- Fixed packaging of example script files.
- Commenced work on old-style Infragistics COM components. Scheduled to be completed in 4.1.0 final. Available upon request.
- Support more
- Added support for table view header cells.
- Improved detection of iPhone simulator preferences directory.
- Added detection of the iPhone SDK that the application was built with. So specifying the --sdk option to the iphonelauncher utility is no longer required.
attachToApplication()for Squish/Tk. Works for both statically and dynamically linked applications.
- Made startaut work on Windows.
- Make sure items in a
tkTablewidget are visible before clicking.
- Support 64-bit applications on Windows.
waitForObjectItem()to really wait for the item.
- Support system-modal message boxes in event handlers.
- Fixed crashes on slow AUT startup.
- Documented startaut's --wrapper option.
- Documented global
- Added documentation and
squishhrunner --config setBrowserPathaction.
- Documented new Java
- Started work on a new Squish for Web tutorial. Will ship with 4.1.0 final.
- Made build interruptable with Ctrl-C on Windows.
- Fixed X11 library linking with recent Qt installations that are build with the --as-needed switch.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.