Squish 5.1.3 is a maintenance release that provides updates of the Java, Android and iOS editions and adds Qt 5.4 packages to the Qt edition.
- Added binary packages build against Qt 5.4.0. As Qt 5.4.1 is going to have a binary compatibility issue fixed for Visual Studio binaries a new set of Squish packages might be needed.
- Added support for JRE 1.7.71 and JRE 1.8.2 or later.
- Fixed automatic scrolling during replay in some cases with nested scrollable containers.
- Account for animated scrolling in
waitForObjectItem()for item container widgets from SWT using GTK 3.
collapse()replaying for SWT TreeItems based on GTK 3.
- Workaround for recording of
mouseClick()on ToolItems with drop-down style from SWT using GTK 3.
- Fixed object name reuse for SWT Item objects.
chooseDirectory()for the JavaFx
- Added support for testing of Apps in 64-bit mode on 64-bit iOS devices
- Added support for Android 5.0 Lollipop. Including the new Toolbar widget.
- Fixed capturing of screenshots on Windows.
- Crash fixed when calling
setFocus()on HTML text input in some cases.
- Extended tutorial to include Verification Point creation, test script refactoring, data-driven tests and use of the
- Fixed WebView hook-up of applications using the Apache Cordova InAppBrowser plugin.
- Updated Eclipse version used on Mac OS X to fix the file dialog and other system-specific issues.