Squish 5.1.3 is a maintenance release that provides updates of the Java, Android and iOS editions and adds Qt 5.4 packages to the Qt edition.
- Added binary packages build against Qt 5.4.0. As Qt 5.4.1 is going to have a binary compatibility issue fixed for Visual Studio binaries a new set of Squish packages might be needed.
- Added support for JRE 1.7.71 and JRE 1.8.2 or later.
- Fixed automatic scrolling during replay in some cases with nested scrollable containers.
- Account for animated scrolling in
waitForObjectItem()for item container widgets from SWT using GTK 3.
collapse()replaying for SWT TreeItems based on GTK 3.
- Workaround for recording of
mouseClick()on ToolItems with drop-down style from SWT using GTK 3.
- Fixed object name reuse for SWT Item objects.
chooseDirectory()for the JavaFx
- Added support for testing of Apps in 64-bit mode on 64-bit iOS devices
- Added support for Android 5.0 Lollipop. Including the new Toolbar widget.
- Fixed capturing of screenshots on Windows.
- Crash fixed when calling
setFocus()on HTML text input in some cases.
- Extended tutorial to include Verification Point creation, test script refactoring, data-driven tests and use of the
- Fixed WebView hook-up of applications using the Apache Cordova InAppBrowser plugin.
- Updated Eclipse version used on Mac OS X to fix the file dialog and other system-specific issues.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.