Squish 5.1.4 is a maintenance release that provides updates of the Windows, iOS, Web and Flex editions. In addition, licensees of the Qt edition will receive access to an updated source package for builds against Qt 5.5 Alpha.
- Introduce new 'column' property for TableColumn objects. Fixed row index to start counting from 1 instead of 0.
- Support comboboxes within .NET DataGridViews.
- Default to using primary mouse button instead of left mouse button to do the right thing for both right-handed and left-handed mouse setups. The
Respect Swapped Mouse Buttonsentry in
SQUISH_DIR/etc/winwrapper.inican be used to revert to the old behavior if needed.
- Reuse existing Object Map names when picking objects.
- Fixed geometry detection of Windows Forms Splitter controls for picking, record and replay.
- Have startwinaut deal more friendly with sub-processes started by the application.
- Fixed bogus cell texts in Table VPs for scrolled-off WPF DataGrid cells.
- Support complex tree items in .NET Telerik controls.
- Fixed calling
setValue()on MFC slider controls.
- Fixed hit test for MFC TreeView items used in 64-bit applications.
- Fixed automation of sub-processes of attached applications.
- Fixed handling of
TextBlockelements in WPF ListViews
nameproperty on UI Automation
- Fixed attaching to an application with an embedded Internet Explorer control multiple times.
- Let UI Automation access to ComboBox controls expose both
- Fixed Windows resource (GDI handle) leak impacting long running tests.
- Fixed crash occurring when accessing Windows system tray icons.
- Fixed crashes when recording and replaying tests on ARM64 hardware.
- Added support for testing 64-bit Apps in the iOS Simulator.
- More robust recording of SmartGWT
- Do not clear Chrome history between runs. Information about accepted https certificates will be lost otherwise.
- Avoid Firefox settings getting lost in case record or replay is aborted.
- Enable testing with Firefox for sites using the
- Improved handling of
ButtonItemcontrols with buggy SmartClient versions.
- Support access to
IFRAMEelements from other origins when testing with Chrome.
- Suppress Chromes 'First Run' and other interactive checks that can interrupted an automated tests.
- Disable Chrome's automated data syncing with Google servers.
- Do not store test-passwords in Chromes permanent password store.
- Added support for HTML 5 input fields of type
- Avoid crash when accessing a connection to a browser (or document) is lost for some reason.
- Fix clicking buttons and possibly other SmartGWT objects in IE9 standard mode.
clickItem()calls on checkboxes in SmartGWT 5.0
- Fixed input field type determination for IE in Quirks mode.
- Fixed cleanup of multiple Flex applications running in the browser at the same time.
- Fixed handling of non-connected Flex applications.
- New set of source packages for builds of the Qt Wrapper against Qt 5.5 Alpha. Binary packages will be made available once the final version of Qt 5.5 has been released.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.