Squish 6.3.1 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Fixed a problem causing the Squish IDE not to start when using Perl suites.
- Fixed a problem viewing differences of failed verification points on Windows when the filename contained a percent (
- Fixed a problem causing feature file colorization after executing a test to colorize steps with a failed visual verification as green instead of red.
- Fixed counting of test results/passes/fails in the summary view when the test uses visual verification points.
- Add JSDoc annotation to the
setupHooksexposed by the
bdd.jsscript to avoid that warning markers are added to
- Fixed two issues with Boolean test.compareXMLFiles(expectedFilePath, actualFilePath) and the
filteredElementsoption which would lead to false negative results.
- Fixed errors in BDD hooks being logged as verification failures instead of errors.
- Fixed a problem causing masks specified in the image verification point file to be ignored when the verification is done using the strict comparison mode.
- Fixed a crash when automating menu items in the menu bar on macOS with Qt 5 if the actions for the menu bar items include separator items as well.
- Added initial support for Java 9.
- Added support for SWT version 4.7.
- Improved support for automating SWT applications on Linux systems using HiDPI displays.
- Fixed replaying mouse clicks when running SWT applications using GTK3.
- Add support for testing with Firefox 57 and newer.
webwrapper.iniand inverted the meaning of the setting.
- Fixed a problem with detecting the Firefox version on macOS.
- Fixed a crash when using Launch AUT or recording with Firefox 57.
- Fixed a problem with installation of the Squish Firefox extension causing the process to be reported as "not finished within 300 seconds" after just five seconds.
- Fixed lookup of
application.inifile from Firefox on RedHat systems.
- Disable smooth-scrolling when bringing an object into view, whenever possible (Firefox version 36 and newer, Chrome version 61 and newer) This improves stability of subsequent actions, for example grabbing a screenshot of the object that has been scrolled.
- Fixed crash when trying to access status bar properties on some WxWidgets applications.
- Fixed Object waitForObject(objectOrName) such that it correctly waits for Windows Forms menu and toolbar items to become ready for user interaction.
- Fixed replaying touch events using the tapObject(screenPoint, modifierState, button) function.
macOS-specific (Cocoa/Carbon edition)
- Support playback of doubleClick(screenPoint, modifierState, button) for HTML objects in an embedded
- Respect mouse cursor animation setting when playing back mouseClick(screenPoint, modifierState, button) with an image lookup.
iOS-specific (iPhone/iPad edition)
- Support playback of tapObject(objectOrName) for HTML objects in an embedded
WKWebView(this results in the same events as when invoking clickObject(objectOrName)).
- Support playback of doubleTap(objectOrName) for HTML objects in an embedded
- Support building against Qt 5.10.0 beta