Squish 6.3.1 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Fixed a problem causing the Squish IDE not to start when using Perl suites.
- Fixed a problem viewing differences of failed verification points on Windows when the filename contained a percent (
- Fixed a problem causing feature file colorization after executing a test to colorize steps with a failed visual verification as green instead of red.
- Fixed counting of test results/passes/fails in the summary view when the test uses visual verification points.
- Add JSDoc annotation to the
setupHooksexposed by the
bdd.jsscript to avoid that warning markers are added to
- Fixed two issues with Boolean test.compareXMLFiles(expectedFilePath, actualFilePath) and the
filteredElementsoption which would lead to false negative results.
- Fixed errors in BDD hooks being logged as verification failures instead of errors.
- Fixed a problem causing masks specified in the image verification point file to be ignored when the verification is done using the strict comparison mode.
- Fixed a crash when automating menu items in the menu bar on macOS with Qt 5 if the actions for the menu bar items include separator items as well.
- Added initial support for Java 9.
- Added support for SWT version 4.7.
- Improved support for automating SWT applications on Linux systems using HiDPI displays.
- Fixed replaying mouse clicks when running SWT applications using GTK3.
- Add support for testing with Firefox 57 and newer.
webwrapper.iniand inverted the meaning of the setting.
- Fixed a problem with detecting the Firefox version on macOS.
- Fixed a crash when using Launch AUT or recording with Firefox 57.
- Fixed a problem with installation of the Squish Firefox extension causing the process to be reported as "not finished within 300 seconds" after just five seconds.
- Fixed lookup of
application.inifile from Firefox on RedHat systems.
- Disable smooth-scrolling when bringing an object into view, whenever possible (Firefox version 36 and newer, Chrome version 61 and newer) This improves stability of subsequent actions, for example grabbing a screenshot of the object that has been scrolled.
- Fixed crash when trying to access status bar properties on some WxWidgets applications.
- Fixed Object waitForObject(objectOrName) such that it correctly waits for Windows Forms menu and toolbar items to become ready for user interaction.
- Fixed replaying touch events using the tapObject(screenPoint, modifierState, button) function.
- Support playback of doubleClick(screenPoint, modifierState, button) for HTML objects in an embedded
- Respect mouse cursor animation setting when playing back mouseClick(screenPoint, modifierState, button) with an image lookup.
- Support playback of tapObject(objectOrName) for HTML objects in an embedded
WKWebView(this results in the same events as when invoking clickObject(objectOrName)).
- Support playback of doubleTap(objectOrName) for HTML objects in an embedded
- Support building against Qt 5.10.0 beta
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.