Squish 6.3.2 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for the Qt, Java, Windows and Android editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Provide pre-built packages for Qt 5.10
- Added Qt 5.10 support to Embedded SDK and regular source packages.
- Fixed Java 9 installation detection.
- Hide object name tooltip in
- Fixed an issue with hit testing on WPF controls on high DPI (higher than 192 DPI) systems which may have caused interactions to get recorded on the wrong controls or test playbacks to fail because of some object supposedly being obscured by another object.
- Improved support for automating WebView controls
- Try harder with Instrument & Deploy to replace an installed app.