Squish 6.4.2 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Fixed an issue due to which calling ApplicationContext attachToApplication(autName) would sometimes fail on Windows systems.
- Stability improvements for squishserver.
- Scripts using the
squishtestPython module can now use the XML3 report format.
- Python scripts using the
squishtestmodule will no longer print warning messages to the console when calling the Object waitForObject(objectOrName) function.
- Fixed an issue in the
squishtestPython module which caused screenshots taken in response to test failures not to get saved to disk.
source()function - when invoked inside an imported script module - will evaluate code within that module's scope. As a result, functions and variables will no longer leak to the global scope. We advise to port all source(filename) calls to
- The nativeType(keys) function now permits typing just modifier keys when executing tests on macOS, as in
- Fixed Squish IDE crash when using circular imports in Python.
- Support added for Android-9.0.
- The Object Snapshot functionality now works as expected when dealing with applications embedding WebView controls.
- Fixed a problem shutting down Chrome and Firefox processes leading to error messages shown in the server log about
QProcess deleted while process is still running.
- Fixed a problem causing the webhook process to terminate unexpectedly when typing text into an input field.
- Fixed a problem accessing the text of items in some SmartGWT trees
- Fixed geometry and readiness calculation for items that have a non-zero height and width but return an empty bounding rectangle, most notably
TextInputitems without any text set.
- Fixed type(objectOrName, text) not throwing an error on invalid special key sequences such as
- The type(objectOrName, text) now accepts the modifier
Ctrlas documented; the old term
Controlis still accepted for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed an issue causing the AUT to abort unexpectedly when enabling
qWarning()messages to be fatal errors.
QPixmapAPI in testscripts for Qt 5.11 and later.
- Fixed an issue causing interactions with partially off-screen
QGraphicsItemobjects not to fail.
- Squish now shows the Qt version and configuration when hooking.
- Resolved an issue causing the chooseDirectory(objectOrName, path) and chooseFile(objectOrName, filename) functions to get stuck when interacting with JavaFx controls embedded into SWT.
- Fixed Squish accessing JavaFx-web module for Java 9 and later.
- Fixed object snapshot when having a WebView in JavaFx or Browser in SWT
- Added support for custom views in the title bar of a window.
- Fixed tests ending prematurely in some cases when interacting with plain Win32 (e.g. MFC) toolbar items.
- Improved reliability of recording user interactions, especially interactions done right after starting the application.
- Fixed a problem causing Squish not to recognize any HTML elements in IE controls embedded into native Windows applications.
build installwill now also install
.pdbfiles when doing debug builds on Windows.
- Added support for building with Qt 5.12 (except for Qt on Android).
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.