Squish 6.6.1 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Fixed a regression in Squish 6.6 which caused drag and drop operations to fail when executing tests on Windows.
- Fixed abnormal program termination when calling
squishserver --stop, even with no squishserver instance running.
- Fixed a problem which caused the Squish IDE to show no objects in the Application Objects view when a breakpoint was reached. This issue occurred when executing Squish for Web test suites or in test suites which implicitly start the AUT instead of calling ApplicationContext startApplication(autName) explicitly.
- Fixed various cases in which incorrect script code for script-based object maps was generated when using Tcl.
- Fixed an issue with leaking variables declared with
constin the header from
- Filename completion in Qt file dialogs was disabled for cleaner recordings and to avoid problems due to lost input focus with Qt 5.11 and later.
- Fixed issues with picking objects in Qt 5.15 applications when using Squish on Windows.
- Fixed a problem with hooking up Firefox on systems which would automatically change the Squish-specific startup URL from
- Fixed a problem with nativeMouseClick(x, y, button), typeText(objectOrName, text) and tab activation in Microsoft Internet Explorer with a website URL longer than 127 characters.
- Improved support for newer versions of DevExpress
Gridcontrols for WPF.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.