Squish 6.6.2 is a maintenance release containing bug fixes for all editions of the product. See the following sections for a detailed list of all changes.
- Fixed an issue which caused Squish to start incorrectly after installation into the root directory of Unix systems.
- Corrected the port number limits for the squishserver
- Fixed a problem which caused the Auto-Import functionality in the Python editor to be perpetually enabled, regardless of preference settings.
- Fixed a problem which caused 0-byte ZIP files to be generated when exporting a test report from the Squish IDE.
- Corrected an issue which caused the Squish IDE to function improperly when reading an empty Squish Test Center configuration file.
- Cancelling tests that start long-running subprocesses (for example using
startautto start an AUT as part of the test script) now works as intended.
- Fixed a potential
NullPointerExceptionerror when recording or creating verification point files.
- Improved compatibility with the Qt for WebAssembly plugin in Qt 5.15.
- Added support for calling methods of
QObjectobjects when the method signature contains
- Fixed compiler warnings pertaining to a private field
dnot being used when including the
- Corrected a defect which prevented the object map in the
csvtable/suite_rbexample from being saved.
- Fixed recording and replaying interactions on QtQuick
Rectangleobjects when using Qt 5.12 or newer.
- Add support for applications using Java 15.
- Enabled access to elements embedded into the content of Chromium-based applications using the
- Fixed a problem with interacting with confirm, alert and prompt dialogs in Microsoft Internet Explorer, which led to an error being reported involving COM exception code 80020101.
- Fixed a defect which caused Squish to fail automating Firefox versions prior to 57.
- Fixed a problem with activating webviews, when typing into objects that live in different webview objects in a Chromium-based application.
- Improved performance when recording and replaying.
- Accessing WebView controls now works as expected on Android 10 and later.
- Fixed a regression which caused blacklisted subprocesses to be hooked by Squish.
- Added support for mouseDrag(objectOrName, dx, dy) operation on
- Introduced logging of any noticed AUT (sub)processes to the Runner/Server log of the Squish IDE.
- Fixed hooking into subprocesses when attaching to running applications (i.e., invoking startwinaut with both
macOS-specific (Cocoa/Carbon edition)
- Fixed handling of color profiles in screenshot verifications on macOS. Screenshot Verification Points taken in older versions of Squish would sometimes fail when testing with Squish 6.6 due to incorrect handling of color profiles. This mishandling would show as slightly wrong colors when comparing actual and reference images.
- Improved error reporting in cases where mouseMove(x, y) failed.
- Added Squish for Tk Windows packages for Tk 8.6.
- Squish source packages now include all files required for Squish for Qt on QNX.
- squishserver can now be built against a static Qt installation.
- Fixed Qt symbol lookup on recent Linux systems by adding a workaround for malformed nm output.
For a list of noteworthy issues which were found after the release of Squish 6.6.2, please see the Known Issues page in the froglogic Knowledge Base.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.