Squish Test Center 3.0.0 is the third major release, which now allows to browse and analyze code coverage results provided by Coco. The release also contains some smaller features and fixes for all users of the platform. See the following sections for lists of all changes.
Coverage result support
You can now import
csexe coverage result files generated by Coco into Squish Test Center. The imported coverage reports will become accessible from within the existing result views and many of the features provided by the Coco CoverageScanner and the Coco HTML report are now also accessible via Squish Test Center.
In this first iteration, we added support for the following features:
- Support for all coverage methods supported by Coco.
- Providing eLOC and McCabe statistics for files, folder and functions.
- Displaying coverage results for test executions.
- Showing coverage results for files, folders and functions in a new Code Coverage tab added to the Explore view.
- A source code view that highlights the coverage status of individual source code lines.
- Truth tables that show the covered condition states.
- Coverage values and source code statistics can be tracked over time using the History view.
- Added support for displaying Squish GUI coverage reports.
- Fixed an issue with importing results that contain verification points that perform multiple verifications.
- Fixed an issue with updating verification points. In some cases, the updating of verification point files in linked Git repositories failed because the provided path did not contain enough details. This has now been resolved.
- Handling of passwords and authentication credentials of 3rd-party integrations within the Global Settings view has been improved.
3rd-party tool integration
- The Azure Dev Ops integration is now able to set the
build idproperty when pushing results to your Azure Dev Ops instance.
- Added support for attachments when creating JIRA issues from within Squish Test Center.