Version 3.3.0 Beta 1
- Highly improved Object Map editor
- Added object.children() and properties() functions that return a list of child objects and a property map, respectively. Available in all scripting languages.
- waitForObjectItem() and findObjectItem() functions for improved synchronization
- Support for live Object Map maintenance while Spy is running
- Support an optional SQUISH_LICENSEKEY_DIR environment variable which can be used to define where the license key file should be read (and written).
- Safe handling of NULL values in the Variable Watcher.
- Let the "Uncomment" feature of the script editor only remove the comment marker once so that this operation is symmetric to "Comment".
- Avoid crash in Variable Watcher in case it's triggered after the application exited and tries to access a value of the destructed application.
- Don't show the "File modification" message box in case an entry was added to the object map using the context menu in the Spy.
- Dedicated QGraphicsView support. QGraphicsItems are exposed as fully-fledged objects including properties. The objects are recognized during recording and their state can be inspected and verified.
- Support for testing (record and replay) of native Windows controls (MFC, ActiveX, etc.) in Qt applications.
- New simplified and non-intrusive setup for tests attaching to a running application.
- Support testing of Qt Jambi applications.
- Wrap QListView and QFontMetrics(F) classes in the Qt 4 wrapper.
- Avoid crash with Qt 3.0.5 and earlier versions.
- Fixed name generation for objects that have property values having am &-characters in them.
- Consider 'objectName' for the symbolic name.
- Support the QFileOpenEvent event type in sendEvent() calls.
- Support testing of applications which mix AWT/Swing and SWT/RCP controls.
- Greatly simplified setup procedure for hooking into Java applications. Applications launched through a .bat file do not have to be patched anymore for example.
- Pre-built binary packages for Solaris.
- Support for record and replay of drag'n'drop and mouse drag operations.
- Dedicated record and replay support for Eclipse GEF-based controls
- Fixed access to object members via Perl test scripts.
- A plug-in that adds a Squish Test Type to the Eclipse Testing and Performance Testing Tools Platform (TPTP). It allows for Squish tests to be driven by tools based on the TPTP framework.
- Support record and replay of actions on Java applets embedded in a Web page.
- On Windows, support record and replay of basic interactions with native browser dialogs (e.g. certificate and password dialogs), native browser control elements and embedded ActiveX objects. This includes Flash/Flex plug-ins.
- Several small improvements for better synchronization and object identification.
- New edition available for automated testing of Carbon and Cocoa applications on Mac OS X
- Compile with a Qt installation that was stripped down with QT_NO_MESSAGEBOX, QT_NO_MENU, QT_NO_MENUBAR and QT_NO_TOOLBUTTON being defined.
- Avoid compilation error by not using a possibly-reserved "constant" identifier.
© 2023 The Qt Company Ltd.
Documentation contributions included herein are the copyrights of
their respective owners.
The documentation provided herein is licensed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Qt and respective logos are trademarks of The Qt Company Ltd. in Finland and/or other countries worldwide. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.