You can submit your designs to review or further development as QML files. You can annotate your designs to provide reviewers or developers with additional information about them. An annotation consist of an annotation name and one or several comments. The comments have a title, author, and comment text.
Annotations are saved in the end of QML files when you save the file. They do not affect the QML performance in any way.
To view annotations, select the annotation icon.
To edit annotations, select Edit Annotation in the context menu of the annotation icon.
To add annotations:
- Select the component to annotate in the Navigator or in the Form Editor.
- In the Properties view, select Add Annotation.
- The Selected Item field displays the ID of the component. Enter a name for the annotation in the Custom ID field.
- In the Title field, enter the text to display in the tab for this comment.
- In the Author field, enter the author's name.
- In the Text field, enter the comment text.
- Select OK.
To add more comments about the component, select the (Add Comment) button.
To remove the active comment, select the (Remove Comment) button. To remove the annotation, right-click the annotation icon, and then select Remove Annotation.
Available under certain Qt licenses.
Find out more.